leader meets Congress President Sonia Gandhi in Delhi
Brace yourself for bad news on the economy. After 5% GDP growth in the final quarter, the growth rate in the second quarter is likely to be less than 4.7% : P Chidambaram
CBI Court extends P Chidambaram’s judicial custody in INX Media money laundering case till December 11 : Bar & Bench
BJP MP Pragya Thakur refers to Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin Nathuram Godse a ‘deshbhakt’ during a debate in Lok Sabha
Centre sanctions 3 more medical colleges for Tamil Nadu. In addition to the 6 medical colleges approved for the State last month
I just want to clarify that the National Register of Citizens will be made, and will be made for the entire country: Amit Shah
New MLAs take Oath at Special Assembly Session in Maharashtra
Uddhav Thackeray along with wife Rashmi meet Maharashtra Governor
The advanced Cartosat-3 will augment our high resolution imaging capability. ISRO has once again made the nation proud! : PM Modi
and P meeting my father shows that the INC party stands with us: Karti Chidambaram
Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi meet P Chidambaram at Tihar Jail
Kashmir Lockdown – Supreme Court reserves its order on batch of petitions challenging the restrictions imposed in J&K : Bar & Bench
Cabinet approves the extension of the term and coverage of the 15th Finance Commission upto 30th Oct 2020 and submission of two reports by the Finance Commission
Cabinet approves allotment of land for the construction of Ceremonial Lounge at Tirupati Airport
Warm greetings to the Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress Coalition government. Please subordinate your individual party interests and work together to implement the common interests of the three parties – farmers’ welfare, investment, employment, social justice and women and child welfare : P Chidambaram
Tamil actor Bala Singh of Pudupettai fame passes away
‘Brace yourself for bad news on the economy’ : P Chidambaram
@P_Chidambaram – I have asked my family to tweet the following :
- Brace yourself for bad news on the economy. After 5% GDP growth in the final quarter, the growth rate in the second quarter is likely to be less than 4.7%.
- The government is clueless about the economy. It is fiddling while growth slumps, unemployment increases, consumption is reduced and the poor are driven to misery.
- When they vote beginning November 30, the people of Jharkhand should express the anger of the whole country.
‘can never be silenced’ : Karti Chidambaram
— Karti P Chidambaram (@KartiPC) November 27, 2019
Karti Chidambaram speaking to the media :
- and P meeting my father shows that the INC party stands with us.
- We are glad that Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi came to meet my father.
- It has been 99 days since my father is in jail, we hope that SC gives him bail.
- It’s good that the alliance @ShivSena, @NCPspeaks, @INCIndia is held together and exposed the manner in which they (@BJP4India) went and form govt.
- My father @PChidambaram_IN is also pleased that we have formed an alliance.
Pic Courtesy : @KPC_Eldorado
Uddhav Thackeray along with wife Rashmi meet Maharashtra Governor ahead of taking over as Maharashtra CM
Pic Courtesy : @OfficeofUT
New MLAs take Oath at Special Assembly Session in Maharashtra
Pleasure Meeting Hon. @Dev_Fadnavis Ji today in Vidhan Bhawan, Mumbai.
NCP leader Supriya Sule greets MLAs as they arrive to take oath in Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha.
Pic Courtesy : @supriya_sule
National Register of Citizens will be made, and will be made for the entire country : Amit Shah
Home Minister Amit Shah while addresing the Republic Summit 2019
- I can’t decide what Mamata Banerjee has to say or what stand she has to take. I just want to clarify that the National Register of Citizens will be made, and will be made for the entire country.
- NRC has no connection to Bengal elections or West Bengal. I want to ask the parties that are boycotting the NRC a question in front of people of the country – Should a citizen be registered or not?
ISRO Chairman Dr K.Sivan congratulates entire ISRO team for the successful launch of Cartosat-3 &13 customer satellites.
Pic Courtesy : PIB Chennai
An interactive session with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar at Upa-Rashtrapati Bhawan
The Vice President attended an interactive session with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji at Upa-Rashtrapati Bhawan, in New Delhi today.
On the invitation of the Hon Vice President Sh. @MVenkaiahNaidu, had an interactive session at his residence with a group of about 90 MPs, including the Hon Deputy Chairman, Upper House, Sh. Harivansh Narayan Singh.
Had a blissful morning at the residence of His Excellency Hon’ble Vice President of India Shri @MVenkaiahNaidu garu, where I had the opportunity of interacting with His Excellency, Gurudev @SriSri Ravishankar ji, other Hon’ble Union Ministers and colleagues from the Parliament.
Pic Courtesy : @kishanreddybjp
‘subordinate your individual party interests and work together to implement the common interests of the three parties’
I have asked my family to tweet the following –
- What will remain in memory of Constitution Day 2019 is the most egregious violation of the Constitution in Maharashtra between November 23 and November 26, 2019.
- It was an assault on the office of Rasthrapathi to wake him up at 4.00 am to sign an order revoking President’s Rule. Why could it not have waited until 9.00 am in the morning?
- People who observe the evolution of Parliamentary democracy will agree that complex, diverse, plural societies are best governed by coalitions that learn to compromise and agree on a Common Minimum Programme.
- Warm greetings to the Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress Coalition government. Please subordinate your individual party interests and work together to implement the common interests of the three parties – farmers’ welfare, investment, employment, social justice and women and child welfare.
Maharashtra Vikas Aghadi stakes claim to form Government
Leaders of Shiv Sena, INC Maharashtra & NCP with Governer of Maharashtra B S Koshyari.
Pic Courtesy : @NCPspeaks
‘I had a once in a lifetime sighting’
I had a once in a lifetime sighting of Maya the tigress in #Tadoba, who was protecting her territory from another tigress. The sequence of pictures shared depicts the ferocious chase that culminated in a fight and a civilised way of asking the intruder to leave her territory. pic.twitter.com/S7PXytLutg
— Anil Kumble (@anilkumble1074) November 27, 2019