Follow the idea of ‘One District, One Problem, Total Solution’ : PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, @narendramodi :
- During today’s session at Aarambh, heard presentations on key policy matters.
- I was amazed by the out of the box thinking of young officers. Their passion towards India’s growth was visible.
- In my speech, talked about the need to break free from mindless silos and hierarchies.
- Also heard valuable feedback from officers on how to make Aarambh an even more effective course.
- The discussions continued over lunch, where senior officials and myself sat with the youngsters and interacted with them.
- Reiterated our commitment to end transfer posting Raj, which hampers the performance of officers.
- Also urged officials to follow the idea of ‘One District, One Problem, Total Solution’ as an effective means of ensuring long-standing issues are solved at the grassroots level.
Pic Credit: @narendramodi
Here’s how a coffee table book and newsletter of LBSNAA were released in Kevadia
Here’s how a coffee table book and newsletter of LBSNAA were released in Kevadia. pic.twitter.com/CwDaV1K28F
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 31, 2019
PM Modi pays tribute to Sardar Patel at Statue of Unity in Kevadia, Gujarat
@narendramodi – Prime Minister :
- He was the stalwart who unified India.
- A leader of farmers, a great administrator and uncompromising when it came to safeguarding rights of the poor, India will always remember Sardar Patel’s unparalleled contribution.
- Paid tributes to him at the ‘Statue of Unity.’
PM Modi administers National Unity Day Pledge
PM @narendramodi administers National Unity Day Pledge to all the people present at Statue of Unity in Kevadia on the occasion of #RashtriyaEktaDiwas #SardarPatel #SardarVallabhbhaiPatel #RunForUnity pic.twitter.com/GO6sWkM4HH
— PIB India (@PIB_India) October 31, 2019
Union Minister Amit Shah flags off ‘Run For Unity’
Union Minister Amit Shah flags off ‘Run For Unity’ at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi in presence of Union Ministers Dr RP Nishank, Hardeep S Puri and Kiren Rijiju, Lieutenant Governor of Delhi and Boxing Champ Mary Kom.
Pic Courtesy : @Kirenrijiju
Union Minister @AmitShah flags off #RunForUnity at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi in presence of Union Ministers @DrRPNishank, @HardeepSPuri and @KirenRijiju, @LtGovDelhi Sh Anil Baijal and @MangteC #RashtriyaEktaDivas #SardarPatel pic.twitter.com/JNrHakWBRr
— PIB India (@PIB_India) October 31, 2019
Remembering Indira Gandhi
Congress leaders Sonia Gandhi & Dr Manmohan Singh along with Former President Pranab Mukherjee and Former Vice-President Mohammad Hamid Ansari pay tribute to former PM Indira Gandhi at Shakti Sthal on her death anniversary.
Former Vice-President Mohammad Hamid Ansari, Former PM Dr. Manmohan Singh & Congress President Sonia Gandhi at the Ceremony of Remembrance at Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust.
Pic Courtesy : @INCIndia
Government of India is concerned at the breach of privacy of citizens of India: Ravi Shankar Prasad
Rahul Gandhi should disclose the location and purpose of his foreign travels: GVL Narasimha Rao
GVL Narasimha Rao – National Spokesperson, BJP spoke to the media about Rahul Gandhi’s foreign tours. Excerpts :
- Rahul Gandhi has traveled abroad on 16 occasions in the last five years. He’s traveled abroad more than to his own parliamentary constituency, Wayanad.
- That is one reason why people of Amethi chose to send him home, and not to re-elect him again in 2019.
- 9 out of 16 visits have been to undisclosed locations. The location and the purpose of these visits have been kept a secret.
- We are certainly against the secrecy of Rahul Gandhi’s travels abroad. What is the difficulty in disclosing the details.
- Every Member of Parliament of India conforms to the norms of the House and follows certain procedures while traveling, even if its a private visit.
- Every MP is called upon to disclose the place of his visit, the dates, and their addresses where they are staying.
- What is the great secrecy about Rahul Gandhi that he cannot inform the Parliament?
- No such information has been provided to the LS Secretariat.
- We demand that Mr. Gandhi conforms to the norms and discloses the location and purpose of his travels.
- A lot of doubts are rising: Who is funding his trips? What is the purpose of his trips? Is there any motive which is not disclosed?
Breach of privacy issue: Conduct a court-monitored inquiry says Congress
Randeep Singh Surjewala, @rssurjewala – Congress leader :
- India woke up to bone chilling news of abuse of privacy by agencies of BJP Govt.
- Modus operandi was snooping-spying-compromising mobiles of journalists,political & human right activists, lawyers, academicians by a surveillance software ‘Pegasus’ of Israeli Agency, NSO
Girish Chandra Murmu sworn in as first Lieutenant Governor of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
- Shri Girish Chandra Murmu took oath as the first Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir today.
- He was administered the Oath of Office and Secrecy by Justice Gita Mittal, Chief Justice of Jammu and Kashmir High Court, at a function held at the Raj Bhavan.
- Shri B.V.R. Subrahmanyam, Chief Secretary, read the Warrant of Appointment.
- Shri Jugal Kishore, Member of Parliament; Dr. Nirmal Kumar Singh, Speaker, J&K Legislative Assembly; Judges of High Court, senior officers of civil administration, police, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Army were present on the occasion.
Content/Pic Credit : @PIB_India
Nirmala Sitharaman, @nsitharaman – Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs :
- Participating in the #GandhiSankalpYatra #Gandhi150 in Chennai today.
- Also remembering #SardarPatel on his birthday.
- In the services they both rendered for India, each did with striking simplicity.
- A very lively Gandhi Sankalp Yatra Gandhi 150 inChennai.
Pic Credit: @nsitharaman
The Air India aircraft with ‘Ek Onkar’
Hardeep Singh Puri, @HardeepSPuri – Union Minister for Civil Aviation :
” ੴ The Air India aircraft with ‘Ek Onkar’ the essential message of Sikhism is ready & raring to soar high on its inaugural Sri Amritsar Sahib-London Stansted flight.”
Pic Credit : @HardeepSPuri
Indira Gandhi Award for Chandi Prasad Bhatt
Ashok Gehlot, @ashokgehlot51 – Chief Minister of Rajasthan :
“Photo clicked by me during #IndiraGandhi Award for National Integration function, which was conferred upon noted Gandhian environmentalist, Sh. Chandi Prasad Bhatt for his services in promoting and preserving national integration in the country.”
Former PM Dr. Manmohan Singh & Congress President Sonia Gandhi present the Indira Gandhi Award for National Integration to Shri Chandi Prasad Bhatt
Pic Credit: @INCIndia
‘Sand Art’ Tribute to the Iron Man
Renowned sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tributes to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel on the occasion of his 144th birth anniversary with message ‘RunForUnity’ by creating a sand art on Odisha Beach.
Pic Courtesy : @sudarsansand